Residential Vault Doors
...like having a bank at home.
Nothing raises the perceived value of a custom home like a walk-in security room. It makes owners feel like they have a bank at home at a minimal investment.
And the best part is...it's not expensive
As a contractor, you can get a full-height, 36-inch vault door, framed and ready to install for about the same price as a good exterior door.
And check out the safety features of the Ironman vault door:
- Heavy 1/4 inch steel plate
- Solid steel frame - ready to install
- 3/4" steel reinforced lip for solid locking contact
- Recessed door for pry resistance
- Welded frame on door for added strength
- Concrete anchoring bolts
- Continuous hinge-side locking bar
- One" square, drive proof locking pins
- Rack and pinion bolt action
- Drill resistant hard plate protecting the lock
- Sargent & Greenleaf lock with tamper proof re-locking device
- Internal safety latch -- you can't get locked in!
Any questions, comments, or ordering info, send email to: